So last night I totally tricked out my blog last night, and I have to say, it's a bit amazing. Probably more amazing to me than anyone else, though, because a lot of the stuff on it is pretty sentimental.
Like how the background for my header is a picture from the top {or some where near it!} of Mt. Pilchuck. And the text is from the song Fixing a Hole by The Beatles. Then there is the quote on my side bar that is... adjective-less. And the one at the bottom of my page that I also love. Oh, and the section of my side bar with the site/self description's title is from the song Within You Without You.
So you may like the appearance of my blog now, but believe me, you have no idea.
[just a quick note while I'm thinking of it, I take all of the pictures on my blog unless I give source to where or who they came from. Be amazed by my photographic genius. Be very amazed.]
No comments:
Post a Comment