Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Philosopher

"You can tell whether a man is
clever
by his answers.
~
You can tell whether a man is
wise
by his questions."

-Manfouz Naguib

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Your header is ROCKIN'. And did you know that quote in your sidebar is one of my favorite quotes ever.

kaylyn. said...

Really? All I did was google self discovery quotes and I got this website, so the first one I saw was a little awkward at the beginning, so I put it at the bottom of my page, and used an ellipse. Then I kept scrolling and I was like hey! thats awesome! I don't think I've even heard of it before now..

JC said...

I love your quotes. Especially the one about creating yourself.

kaylyn. said...

Yeah, the whole quote felt a little awkward, so I edited it a tad.

People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz