Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm An Engine Driver

If you don't love me let me go.

I've written pages, upon *pages* trying to rid you from my bones.

You don't know how many pages.


I don't know why I care.

It's not like it matters to me anymore.. I just.. can't simply erase memories..

Some people can. You have that skill. As does Drew Barrymore..

Adam Sandler feels my pain.

But I can't keep trying to convince you to love me.

I'm not as patient as he.


I don't know why I feel like I have to write this..

I don't want to go back to the way things were.

I just remember everything..

Maybe my memory is just better than yours.

Because you forgot a lot of things, my friend. A lot of very important things.


= )
rawr means I love you in dinosaur.

I love dinosaurs.


...

music from today's post:

The Decemberists

4 comments:

alyssa said...

RAWR TO YOU!!!!!!!
<3333 :)

The Lovely Day said...

your poems are spectacular!

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

i have loved and alwys will love you poems and sense of humor kaylyn!

;)