Monday, August 10, 2009
I Resolve To...
* smile more, even when I don't feel like it * hang out with my friends at least once a week and resist the temptations they give me, like swearing and eating sugar;) * wake up every morning and sing a song * pray regularly and earnestly * keep up with my scripture study and * read my patriarchal blessing on a regular basis * try to write in my journal every time I feel overwhelmed, stressed, or emotional, or eve just read old entries if I don't want to write * place this list somewhere where I will see it and read it often;) * sing from my soul and dance with my soul;) * study for tests * be more patient * be less self critical and remind myself that I have individual worth * be light-hearted and embrace my inner yellow=) * listen to the words of songs * write out my emotions and problems rather than bottle them up and explode all over everyone * dance when I listen to music with head phones on * not complain about my dietary restrictions * always wear or have something with me that is my favorite * enjoy every simple thing and play 'he loves me, he loves me not' whenever I see a daisy * twirl the chord around my finger whenever I use a telephone with one * look people in the eye * smile when little kids throw tantrums in public places * never stop believin';)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doooooooon't stop belieeeeevin'
Post a Comment