Well, at this moment I feel a sudden great urge to sing a song from a musical that I was in a few years ago. I will restrain my self from that though,or any further information on it even though it is very apparent of which I speak, because I would greatly like to not repeat or even think about that three months of my life, or anything after it for that matter. I also have a liking to run-on sentences today. If I were really dedicated I would go back and fix it, but the reason I left it the way it is was for the proper emphasis, and it would take a lot more energy that I am willing to give to make it a non-run on sentence and still provide the proper emphasis, as with this sentence.
Now to the actual reason for this blog post. I seem to get distracted easily, but this is still beside the point. It seems as if all of my traditions have become too hard, or not possible. The Sunday Comics idea was just silly in the first place. Then there's the Music Mondays which are not impossible because Youtube now blocks all of their videos from being embedded, and it wouldn't be the same to just provide a link. I can keep doing the Beatles Wednesday, but I probably won't ever remember to.
Wow, it feels good to write an actual blog post. Not a cheat-y one, but a real one. Well, more real than it has been in.. probably months actually..
No comments:
Post a Comment