Saturday, June 19, 2010

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

Summer.. Summer is like too silly.
It has no real definition.
It's just this silly thing where people
act silly,
and do
silly things,
and say
silly things,
and expect
silly things.
Do we really expect too much out of everything,
so much so that summer must be awesome?
I'd rather be let down.



In the middle of summer.

All was golden in the sky.

All was golden..


But I want to live where soul meets body,,

and let the sun wrap its arms around me,,

and bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing,,

and feel, feel what its like to be new.


Hello, I love you,

won't you tell me your name?


Watching the lantern dim starved of oxygen;

so give me your hand and let's jump out the window.


(Don't you love her as she's walking out the door?)


And I do believe it's true that there are roads left in both of our shoes.

All was golden when the day met the night.





...

Music from today's post:
Panic At The Disco
Death Cab For Cutie
The Doors
The Shins

No comments: