Monday, March 30, 2009

We Can Dance If We Want To

[[we can leave your friends behind, cuz your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well, they're no friends of mine]]

So the middle-school-musical-High-School-Musical-musical this year will be pretty ridiculous. Every time I think about it a mandatory facepalm is involved.

I do not like Disney. They produce these teeny-boppers for commercial use whose high point in life is when they are 16. They are so plastic and fake that the paint peels off of their faces as they plead to the world that they can relate to the average person because they lived on a farm once in their life. I couldn't decide for a while wether endorsing Disney by participating in High School Musical was worse than not being in it at all. In the end I live with the fact that I am cheating on my Disney boycott. It is worth it, but it would be so much better if a compromise didn't have to be settled.

I do have to admit, though, that we totally rock it.

1 comment:

The Lovely Day said...

hahahhaha......

NO NO NO!!!
Stick to the Drugs you know
If its pot or its meth smoke em both it'd be best
Just follow your pills and go
STICK THE THE DRUGS YOU KNOW!!!

=]]

Disney was great, until he died....=[[