Here are some pictures from The Bellingham Herald website (it took me two hours to get all of these because the website is so crowded)
>" class="replaced" src="http://media.bellinghamherald.com/smedia/2009/01/08/16/243-Whatcom_Flooding-DFG-05.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.jpg">
I don't believe you!
>" class="replaced" src="http://media.bellinghamherald.com/smedia/2009/01/08/16/154-Whatcom_Flooding-DFG-06.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.jpg">
[[yes, that's Bethany's dad]]
>" class="replaced" src="http://media.bellinghamherald.com/smedia/2009/01/08/16/446-Whatcom_Flooding-DFG-07.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.jpg">
"I'm just training for the Ski-to-Sea!"
>" class="replaced" src="http://media.bellinghamherald.com/smedia/2009/01/08/15/714-09_Flooding_Aerials_0224.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.JPG">
That is downtown.
>" class="replaced" src="http://media.bellinghamherald.com/smedia/2009/01/08/15/800-09_Flooding_Aerials_0202.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.JPG">
The water is about a foot below the bridge.
>" class="replaced" src="http://media.bellinghamherald.com/smedia/2009/01/08/15/343-09_Flooding_Aerials_0047.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.JPG">
dead end.
>" class="replaced" src="http://media.bellinghamherald.com/smedia/2009/01/08/15/217-09_Flooding_Aerials_0127.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.JPG">
There's a foot of green around the house, and feet of water on the rest of the farm.
>" class="replaced" src="http://media.bellinghamherald.com/smedia/2009/01/08/15/985-09_Flooding_Aerials_0275.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.JPG">
You can see the outline of where the river is "supposed" to be.
>" class="replaced" src="http://media.bellinghamherald.com/smedia/2009/01/08/16/916-ark.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.jpg">
[[NOTE: Yes, I know these photos are a fail, but everytime I try to fix it my internet crashes, so I'm just giving up.]]
I don't believe you!
[[yes, that's Bethany's dad]]
"I'm just training for the Ski-to-Sea!"
That is downtown.
The water is about a foot below the bridge.
dead end.
There's a foot of green around the house, and feet of water on the rest of the farm.
You can see the outline of where the river is "supposed" to be.
[[NOTE: Yes, I know these photos are a fail, but everytime I try to fix it my internet crashes, so I'm just giving up.]]
No comments:
Post a Comment