Saturday, January 3, 2009

About Me and My Blog *breaks into Reunited and it Feels So Good*

I see the world through a different camera lens. I have a bit of a difficult time trying to show people my world though. I figured out a long, long time ago *belts out American Pie* that writing was the best way to let myself out, since I pretty much can't portray myself any other way. So a blog is an excellent *recites all of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure from memory* way to do that, I thought. It is my adventures in trying to explain myself and my world. I just thought that my key reasons for creating this blog should be stated, since yes, it does have a purpose other than to entertain myself. Even if entertainment is a large factor, it is not the whole pie chart.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So really, writing and randomly bursting into song are your best ways to express yourself. ;)

kaylyn. said...

In a nutshell... yes!