Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

Christmas. It makes my brain hurt. Not that very many things don't, but nonetheless. I love wrapping presents, and I love snow falling, but once it's on the ground it can just go away. Everyone should just cut their grass really, really short so when it snows it doesn't have to be alot to look pretty. I just like the snow in the air, it makes everything seem so exciting, but living in Washington it there is any snow on the ground that means no school. You would think that if everytime it snows school is canceled or delayed then the city would buy more than one snow plow. But I suppose it goes along the same lines of, if you expect it to happen, it probably won't. Or something like that... School is fun because it becomes cake with the crafts, and songs, and what not. But that was all canceled this week, and due to my sickness I haven't the time to enjoy the snow days. So basically I lie sick and dying while all the things I look forward to get canceled from the snow that I wanted to land so badly. At this rate, they will cancel Christmas, and I will slowly rot into a pile of cold and sickness.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

A rotted pile of cold and sickness sounds really, really gross.

kaylyn. said...

Yes, it really is.