Thane posted this on Facebook, and I am bored, so you might as well know 16 random things about me.
1.) When I was little i used to open the door when it was raining and just stand outside. So my parents began to push the little book case we have in front of the door so I couldn't get out.
2.) I love science-fiction books.
3.) I never match my socks, and I never have. To say the least, my socks don't rhyme.
4.) I am crazy about art and symbolism because my whole life is basically a symbol because I am very shy.
5.) I hate Wal-mart, Target is better.
6.) I am hypoglycemic, but I usually forget it then wonder why I am dizzy all the time...
7.) My absolute love of symbolism contributes to my love of The Beatles, and Edger Allen Poe.
8.) I have a fear of capsule pills. Once, when I was like, 8, I had to take them because I got a scratch by my eye and it was going to get infected, and the pills were like, huge, and I cried every time I had to take one because it was too big to swallow and it always dissolved in my mouth.
9.) I am a hypochondriac, but not as bad as Bob [only Andrea would get this [[if anyone]] ].
10.) In pre-school, when all the kids were saying what they wanted to grow up to be at graduation, a kid in my class said he wanted to be a snowman.
11.) I am nosy, nosy, and nosy.
12.) I almost always have my tongue out in pictures.
13.) I was the ugliest little kid. EVER.
14.) I actually like kimchee.
15.) I love things to be traditional, but at the same time contemporary. It takes a certain kind of person to find the perfect balance between them both, and I think that I am that only person.
16.) The only thing funnier than twenty-four, is twenty-five.
3 comments:
You were so NOT an ugly little kid. If you were, we would've sent you back. :op
*tear*
hey, lonie is freaking out, she thinks ur dead
u ok???
Post a Comment